< Back to /milk/
Choose The Songs
I will ONLY be playing songs for money.
You want me to play your favourite song?
Or do you just want to see me humiliate myself by playing something awful or really very difficult? Either way, it’s going to cost you.
- Tell me the song and how much you are willing to pay for it.
- If you want to throw your money behind someone else’s brilliant idea, just name the same song and say how much cash you’re willing to add. We’ll do the maths.
- Then if your song appears in the show, we’ll trust you have the honesty to pay up.
Top 20 by pledged amount (updated 29th Oct 2020)
- Honesty – Billy Joel
- This is yesterday – Manic Street Preachers
- You Were Right by Easyworld
- Old Old Fashioned
- For Crying Out Loud – Meat Loaf
- Have Yourself a Bitter Little Christmas – David Ford
- Hypersonic Missiles – Sam Fender
- Photograph that Means – Dusklight
- Six Feet Apart
- Bloodless by Tom McRae
- Unintended by Muse
- JJ72 – Oxygen
- O Lonely Soul, It’s a Hard Road
- Ben Folds Five – Philosophy
- Where We Stand – original Striking Thirteen song
- Our Mutual Friend – The Divine Comedy
- A Praise Chorus- Jimmy Eat World
- Bright Eyes – Land Locked Blues
This poll has ended and a winner will be chosen. It will reappear in a day or two for the next show!